'How to Change the World - The Essential Guide for Social Sector Leaders’
The practical guide to leadership in today’s social sector.
- Learn from the experience of more than 25 successful leaders running charities, social businesses and public service mutuals.
- Chapters on Turnaround, Entrepreneurial and Team Leadership with real-life examples.
- Key Tips for Success from over 25 Leaders.
- Proﬁles of leaders across all sectors, sizes and types.
- Self-Assessment Leadership Tool.
"The Speakers are all really good. What I like compared to other business clubs is the range of people that come in and the whole intimacy of the gatherings. There is a real sense of belonging here
David Osborne, Managing Director, Catalyst Choices
"There is massive value in Social Club as a supportive, networking group and speakers who can provide insight into the challenges faced by leaders like group members is really useful"
Andy Ratcliffe, CEO, Impetus-PEF
Posted Mar 2018Podcast with Fiona Nielsen CEO at Repositive
Posted Feb 2018Podcast with Professor Andy Wood CEO Adnams plc
Posted Feb 2018Podcast with Nat Sloane Chair of Big Lottery Fund England
Posted Jan 2018Podcast with Simon Blake CEO of National Union of Students
Posted Jan 2018Podcast with Thomas Lawson CEO of Leap Confronting Conflict
Posted Dec 2017Podcast with Paul Sinton-Hewitt Founder of parkrun
Posted Dec 2017Podcast with Chris Sherwood CEO of Relate
Posted Oct 2017Podcast with Philip Colligan CEO of RaspberryPi Foundation