Since the very beginning of Social Club, Members have been asking us whether we plan to do anything for up-and-coming talent within their organisations.
Until recently, the answer has been that Social Club is a CEO-only organisation. But the message has stayed the same: ‘Help us to help the next generation of social leaders!’
This is to be a brand-new branch of Social Club that gives access to most of Social Club bar the Club Dinners and instead has daytime meetings with focus on learning and development.
The Club was launched in May 2019 initially to our CEO Members to extend the learning experience to their Next Generation Leaders, and more recently to a wider audience to further grow the mix of the Club. This means your CEO does not need to be a member but you can still join the Next Gen Club. In 2020 we are going to be launching some new membership categories so check back or drop us an email to find out more. Email: email@example.com
- You may be thinking about succession and widening the pool of internal talent
- You may want to develop particular people’s skills and leadership potential
- You may wish the spread the Social Club benefits throughout your senior leadership
What do Next Generation Club Members get?
When and where does it happen?
The Next Generation Leaders Club takes place in London at Hempsons HQ in the City four times a year. We also run the Club in Manchester for organisations in the north of the country where it is hosted by our sponsor EY.
The dates for the Next Generation Leadership Club can be found on the calendar of events here. When booking please ensure you book for your Club which will be either London or Manchester.
How much does it cost?
Sponsorship from Catch 22, Hempsons and Stepping Out has enabled us to bring the cost of Next Generation Leaders Club in Year 1 down to £595 / person for 12 months plus VAT.
So, you are interested, what next?
Simple as 1,2,3!
- The first step is to let us know who in your organisation you would like to fund to join – drop us an email
- We will then make contact with that person giving them more information on the Club and how to Register as a Member via the Website.
- We will then invoice your organisation for the full first year of Next Generation Membership for each individual.