- Webinar 19th March: Watch Now on Youtube – How do we best keep our people and clients safe?
- Webinar 20th March: Watch Now on Youtube – How do we best navigate the crisis financially and commercially?
- Webinar 24th March: Watch on Youtube: Leading in a Crisis
- Webinar 25th March: How to lead a team you can’t see: running remote teams and virtual meetings
- Webinar 1st April: ‘Virus as Truth Serum’ – Liam Black
- Webinar 2nd April: Social Care Special with Tony Hunter, CEO of SCIE
- Webinar 3rd April: Friday Weekly Download
- Webinar 7th April: Public Finance in the Post Covid Era with David Laws
- Social Entrepreneurs Club – 08/04/2020
- Webinar 14th April: How best to support the mental health of employees with Simon Blake, CEO of MHFAE
- Next Generation Leaders Club 5 – London -15/04/2020
- Webinar 16th April: Andrew Davidson, Employment Lawyer at Hempsons
- Social Club London: Leadership Learning Set & Dinner – 22/04/2020
- Social Club North: Leadership Learning Set & Dinner – 29/04/2020
We have two main types of Membership, Social Club for CEOs and Next Generation Leaders Club for Directors. Each has a main quarterly Club event as outlined below:
Social Club CEO: We run two clubs for CEOs and Founders, one in London and one in the North of England in Manchester. These clubs comprise a Leadership Learning set followed by the Club Dinner and include a top Leadership speaker. These take place quarterly throughout the year.
Next Generation Leaders Club: This is for emerging talent in your organisation. These take place quarterly throughout the year in both London and Manchester and includes lunch.
The following Clubs are additional events open to all members to book onto:
Breakfast Club: Meets four times a year in London. The guest speakers are subject matter experts and talk on a wide range of topics; this is then live streamed via Webinar for our Manchester members and anyone who can’t attend in person. To obtain the webinar link, login, go to the Member Area and you’ll see the ‘Breakfast Club Webinar Link’ box.
Social Entrepreurs Club: This is aimed at entrepreneurial Social Club Members who are looking for support and inspiration as they set up new business ventures or dramatically grow their current venture. It will be of particular interest to Founders, CEOs and Directors aiming for significant business growth.
Positive Thinking Events: A series of smaller scale events designed to host important and challenging discussions on targeted and distinctive issues informed by the most relevant leaders in the sector.
Conference: The annual Leadership Conference brings members from all Clubs together as well as special guests.
How To Book
Click on an event below to see the full details. You must be logged in, then you can complete the booking form on the event page. You will receive a booking confirmation email.
Not a Member – Register Before Booking
If you are not currently a member, please register first, then you can book one free event to attend. We like to give people the opportunity to attend an event before purchasing membership.
Attend an Event Before Joining Social Club
If you are not a member and would like to attend one of our events please register below. You will then be able to book one event for free via the event calendar above.Register Now